Profile picture for salwa1

How can the economy gets better?When the fed got involve in the mortgage process.

I am suppose to close on a house tomorrow but my lender does not bother to call me and I do not know what's taking them all this time? I have no idea about the house appraisal but I have to pay for it. My real estate agent asking me to pay seller money daily so they give me more time.
I will not pay for the closing date not happening on time. What are my rights and how can I handle this situation? Please help!

July 30 2012 - Herndon

Call in for a meeting with your mortgage broker so he/she can explain what is going on.  Maybe you already closed by now!

It sounds like you need to contact the broker. The broker will talk to the agent and if things are resolved, the broker can take the appropriate action to make sure your needs are taken care of. 

You need to sit down with your agent and ask him to explain to you exactly what the situation is so you clearly understand it. If your agent won't do that, contact his broker.

Last resort, you ned to talk with an attorney but if you are due to close tomorrow it is cutting things a bit fine.

Your agent should have been in constant touch with your lender so he knows exactly what the situation is.

Hi Salwa1,

This question is best answered by your loan officer, or perhaps his/her manager. Perhaps your agent can call on your behalf.
Certainly seeking an answer here will not be very productive as we cannot possibly have a clue!!
Best wishes for a fast and smooth closing!