How can we claim our listings on Zillow. I am told to claim them first in order to edit them. How?

I have one seller insisting on photos being added to his current listing on Zillow.  I have tired for months to accomplish this but to no avail.  Please remind me of the procedure.  Thanks
  • October 18 2010 - Edmond
  • 0

The email from the source needs to reflect the same email you have here on your Zillow Profile.

Example.. If my MLS IDX is not the same as my Login for Zillow, its free to anyone else. Its not linked to me. Now.... If both emails are the same, It links it to my Zillow account as well.

Profile picture for nwhome.us

Is Prudential feeding the listings?  Who is feeding the listing?
Is your profile email address the same in both places?
The FAQ tab has some great answers to the basic questions.  Have you not been able to find your answer there?

you need to find out which feed zillow is pulling the pics from and go staight to that source and change the pics there.