Profile picture for hidalgo2009

How can you see this house? Do you have more pictures?

I live in North Carolina, I`m very interested in this property, We have planning to move south, any suggestions?

Are you still in the market to purchase a home in Savannah? Have you already relocated? Usually when there are no photos online it is because the property is not actually for sale. Zillow is a database of properties that comes from public sources of information. unfortunately, many buyers get confused and think all of the homes are actively being marketed for sale! We are always happy to reach out to owners of properties that are off market if you're prequalifed. Let me know if you need any help or if you're still considering making a purchase here in Savannah!

Profile picture for chelseaspn0703

Hey Hidalgo, the agent has not provided any additional photos, so the best view would be the "Bird's eye." You can view that by clicking birds eye view on the left hand of the page. More property and contact information are available on the listing website, at the foreclosure details link above.