How can your information be so messed up and inaccurate? You list my property at a fake value.

The house has finished 1,966 square feet, large deck, and excellent landscaping and irrigation.  Houses that are new that are similar in size without any deck or yard landscaping are selling for $320,000.  My house is two years old.   Your square footage is wrong, and your price changed dramatically from two months ago without any reason when more lots have been selling in my development and prices going up dramatically.  You are so far off anything accurate that it's laughable and pathetic.

Model Type:RESArchitectural Style:TWO STORYYear Built:2009Bedrooms:4Bathrooms:3Complex Property:1Above Grade Living Area (Sq Ft):1,966Basement Foundation (Sq Ft):867Basement Finished (Sq Ft):0Garage Size (Sq Ft):640
  • October 26 2012 - Prior Lake
  • 0

Are you a For Sale by Owner? You may want to check with a Realtor to make sure your property is priced correctly. It is possible that the Zestimate is incorrect on Zillow. This is why I run comps for my buyers and I tell them not to take the Zestimates too seriously.