Profile picture for mdaniel75

How come I do not have the option to submit an Owner comment/estimate on my home?

There is not even a link to allow me to do this. How can I post my opinion/estimate on my home?
  • January 13 2012 - Tigard
  • 0

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Good..give wetdawgs a TU if you haven't already

Profile picture for blue screen exile
"Did I leave anything off the list?" -

Yes, I have a list of over 500 items left off that list...

But wetdawgs did answer the original poster correctly for the owner/agent comment on the Zestimate.

so, if I understand this.....1.  the review of the review process and its authenticity is still underway............2.  the "my estimate" is still being worked on with a hopeful 4/12 return.........3.   the autolink issue, which annoys a lot of people,  is still  under advisement - meetings are being held

Did I leave anything off the list?

Profile picture for Dunes ..
If you at asking about the "My Estimate" feature...

It has been off-line, broken, not there for Months now and  Zillow says
" We understand that this feature is an important tool for our homeowners and are working hard to get this back up-and-running as quickly as possible." on their FAQ...

BUT...The latest word from Zillow is around April 2012 it will be Back..maybe

Before you can place an owner comment,  you have to claim your home on Zillow.  You have a couple of homes designated "favorite" showing in your profile, but none that have been claimed.

So, to claim your home open the home details page, hover cursor over "edit" and then chose "claim your home".   Once you've done that, the tool for owner's comments on the Zestimate should be available.

How can I post my opinion/estimate on my home?

Are you an appraiser ?

Comments commonly are placed in the description section . . .