How come my listings are no longer showig up on Zillow?

It says that I have to pay $39.95 per listing now? Is this new? All my listings have slowly disappeared off this site.  I thought this was linked to the MLS?
  • March 22 2011 - Apopka
  • 0

There are only two MLS systems that provide direct listings to Zillow. The rest come through broker feeds and third party sources.

If you want to get onto Zillow and your broker doesn't have a feed arrangement, go to a site like postlets.com. By putting your listing on their site, your listing will end up on Zillow in 2 to 3 days. And the best part is it's free.

Just make sure you use the same email account on both the Postlets.com site and Zillow. That way you will be able to claim and edit your listing once it appears on Zillow.