How come the house you have listed as my address is not my house.

The house you have listed as my address is not my address and there is no value on the house that is my address?  The addrss you have listed as my house/address is over a block away and on a totally different street.
  • April 03 2012 - Narragansett Pier
  • 0

Hello. I have seen houses like that before. The photo of the house can be off due to mapping issues. That happened with my last house where the photo shown was part of a house up the street and a large bush. When google shot the photos, they were shifted due to a curvy street with uneven lot sizes.

I would try claiming the house that is at your correct address even if the photo is incorrect. Then you can upload your own front photo and correct any home facts that need updating. Not all houses on Zillow have Zestimates, but adding the basic home information will make the page more accurate overall. When Zillow collects enough information (like past sales, tax assessed value etc), they will add an estimate to the page.