How come the information on one of our listings is wrong?

Hello!

My Name is Nicki I am the assistant to Sondra Ward and Georgia Meacham. The property of 4300 E Frontier Drive Idaho Falls ID is right on the MLS and ListHub. How come the information on our listing is wrong on Zillow? The last time information was wrong in Zillow it was because it was incorrect in ListHub so it was being uploaded wrong. This is not the case this time. Help please!

Best Regards, Nicki
  • August 12 2011 - Ammon
  • 0

Hi Nicki:

When I put the address in, I get no active listing on Zillow.  

The other poster's question is good.  What exactly is wrong?   Specifics sure help with troubleshooting.

Nicki,

What is the specific thing that is wrong?  Zillow pulls data from a number of potential sites that syndicate listings, not just the MLS, so it is possible it pulled data from another site that is wrong.

Tell Georgia hi for me from Boise!

Jim