Profile picture for Dnnanth

How come when I enter my address for property look-up, I don't see my name? Just previous owners.

I have had my house for about a year and a half. I paid cash for it, so I have a Grant Deed. (or is it just the recording of a deed?) Thank you, Donna
  • November 24 2013 - Dos Palos
  • 0

Profile picture for Dnnanth
Thanks for the input. We'll see what happens. It's the same with the second house here, soI think I need to take a trip to Merced county and purchase some records. And I don't mean the Rolling Stones!!!

Also, secondary sites such as Zillow take longer to update their info.

If you have recently purchased the home the tax records may take time to reflect you as the new owner, which in turn may take Zillow time to reflect you as the new owner. Although, if it has been a year and a half, the records should have reflected that already.  Consider asking Zillow how they pull their owner information.

You need to "claim" your home on Zillow.  Go over this with your Realtor.