Profile picture for bernadettesolomon

How did you get info re. my property. Info and my lang. given to agent 5yrs ago & never listed with

This agent is one of 5 agents and the only one who came in with a price that was significantly lower than the other 4.  The 4 were in almost identical range.  Now this low-baller has my language and info on Zillow.  Please advise.  Not happy to have info shared without knowledge and felt agent had own agenda.
  • September 19 2011 - Severna Park
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi bernadettesolomon -

Property information in the site was gathered from county or public records. If you are referring to this property, it is not listed for sale on the site. If not, can you send me the correct property address so I can check it?

Neil