How difficult is it to start the IDX MLS on a new website ? Must I furnish links from my local Board

• November 07 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for DrewMeyers
Judi-
If you're evaluating IDX providers, here is a link with a bunch of great feedback in the comments about some of the best idx providers out there - http://www.geekestateblog.com/the-best-idx-solutions-on-the-market/

appreciate that N.C...I know a couple years ago I set it up and it was a time consuming pain and I could not display my phone # only - it incl others phone #'s So Thanks for saving me time - I thought by now it would have become a simpler process.

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
I am assuming you are hiring someone to do this for you, it is not do-it-yourself stuff unless you are a computer wiz. They will explain what they need and how much it will cost. It is not cheap or easy. They are cool but not cheap.Some MLS services offer an internet feed that you can add easily to a website. You can't change it and it is pretty "cookie-cutter" that everyone can use on their sites. Maybe start by contacting the Board of Realtors there and ask what the options are.

Tim