Profile picture for none at all

How do I Change from selling to not selling.

I cannot locate the place where I can delete my house for sale.
  • December 25 2010 - Los Angeles
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi none at all -

Sorry for the delay.

I checked and it appears that you no longer have a home posted as for sale.

If you still need help on this, please let us know.

If you are the one who listed your house, you can use "cancel" and then can list it as either sold or remove from the market.   If an agent has listed it, the agent will have to remove it.

Zillow is a public archive that uses public property records to create the homes that you see on the site. Zillow does not remove homes from its site nor change the zestimates. The owner of a home can update incorrect data or flag their own property if they feel that there are major errors regarding the home.