Profile picture for peachypg

How do I ENTER AN OPEN HOUSE AD when i have for sale by owner?

I added info regarding open house this weekend on my listing.
HOWEVER I DO NOT SEE MY LISTING NOW ADDED TO THE LIST OF OPEN HOUSES IN BELOIT. How do I get MY LISTING ON THE LIST???????????

CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE MY LISTING TO THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF houses in Beloit for sale PLEASE!  THIS IS THE FINAL WEEKEND I WILL BE MARKETING IT FOR SALE.  taking off market this weekend   and your site isn't helping matters when you keep my listing way to the END OF LISTED HOUSES

thank you
  • October 10 2013 - Town of Beloit
  • 0

Profile picture for RizaB
  • RizaBZillow
Hi peachypg -

I'll work with you offline.

For more information about our website you can visit Zillow Help Center.

Riza B.