Profile picture for scerbone

How do I activate the widget to notify me when new listings become available in my designated areas?

I tried following the instructions to highlight then "hit control C" then hit "control V" but nothing happens.  Where is it supposed to show up?  On my Zillow page or someplace else?

June 13 2010 - US

You must be working at the html level or at a control panel that is providing that service for you in the background.

www.ABBATEXAS.com is a teaching website for two (so for Widgets)

The code is very basic but long. and you can see the two widgets if you view the source code.

I highlighted the code in the Zillow Widget Example and right-clicked and click on copy............then when to my notepad and right clicked and selected paste.  Crtl-C and Ctrl-V are keystrokes for the same thing i did with the mouse (Copy and Paste)

Try it again and see if you have better results.....

Note: this is done in notepad, a html editor, or a control panel interface, but you must be working at the HTML level or equal. It must be uploaded to your website to finish the task.

James Callas - Realtor®