How do I add Zillow Zestimates API to my Homeowners Association Website

I manage the website and database for 121 condominiums in La Jolla, California. I would like to write some code to link my database results to the Zestimates data. How do I get started to do this?
  • February 24 2012 - La Jolla
  • 0

Why don't you just put a link to your data and then a link to the Zestimates data?

Profile picture for Elixir
Assuming Zillow has the Zestimates for your condominiums, here is an idea.

1.Get a Zillow API key.
2.Write code to call Zestimate API for the condominiums and display on your website.

You do not want to store the Zestimate in your database (it is very tempting and convenient) since it is against their Terms of Use.