How do I add a 'favorite home" or change data on my rental homes you post

I have a Zillow account and can not seem to find - figure out how to update your info that you have posted on 2 rental homes I own. I have updated my home at 19619 116th ave se Renton WA, I would like to update info on my home located at 22207 104th pl se Kent WA, and 1114 Sidney ave Bremerton WA. Please tell me how I can do that. Thanks Camille OBrien
  • March 05 2011 - Renton
  • 0

If I read her post correctly, she is the owner. (as well as being an agent) She owns a total of 3 homes. One in Renton, one in Kent, and one in Bremerton. Unfortunately, I do not know the answer to her question. Hopefully, keeping the question current will get it answered.

I thought you had to be the property owner to make the homes you favorite?