Profile picture for meg381919

How do I add a property to the Zestimate site ?

• December 05 2010 - Pacific Palisades
  • 0

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
meg381919 -

Kindly provide us the address of the property you would like to add on the site.

Profile picture for Blue Nile
If the property does not show up and you don't want to pay for an advertisement, go to your profile page (My Zillow link in upper right corner of this page), select "My listings" in the left column, select "create a new listing" in the middle of the page, select "make me move" in the left column, type in the address and the "make me move" price, press "continue"; mark the box that states you are the owner...  provide the owner name info from the list to verify it is yours...  adjust the location on the map, accept changes.

Once you get it to show up, you can remove the "make me move" it you don't want to use the feature.

In most cases, if it is an ownership housing unit it would show up eventually anyway from the county records, but empty lots have to be added.

Z-estimates will only be done when there is sufficient info to calculate one.  Z-estimates are not provided for empty lots nor rental apartment complexes.