Profile picture for isolde

How do I add photos to my home listing?

• June 18 2011 - Caswell Beach
  • 0

Also, check Zillows FAQ left hand column

Profile picture for rockinblu
Even though it's just a lot, you still would need to start here.

Profile picture for isolde
Thank you! I actually found it by browsing around. I have another question, though. I own a lot but it is not currently listed with an agent. I see a number of other lots in Zillow within this same subdivision. Can I post the lot if it's not listed? And if so, how?

Thanks again!

Toby

Profile picture for rockinblu
If you claimed the home, the option should be available under "Edit" on the home details page. If the home is listed for sale by an agent, the agent most probably has control of the listing and will be the one that has access to that option.