How do I add the house number to my listing?

I must have forgotten to add "300" to my address listing.  Can you help me add it?
  • June 04 2012 - North Raleigh
  • 0

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
Hi Linda -

I just checked your listing and the address has been corrected. Kindly log in to your account to view your listing.

Faye

Faye:

Your answer didn't help me.  The number "300" is in one part of the listing but not in the heading of the one I need it in.  Also why does it show it as "not for sale"?

Linda

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
Hi user3456096 -

I was able to pull up your home details page showing your complete address. To avoid duplicate listings on Zillow, I suggest that you post the correct property on the site.

Faye