Profile picture for takiefer

How do I adjust the location of my "Make Me Move" house after I have saved it (on top of neighbor's)

Web tool misplaces house symbol after you drag it.  Now it is worse than before and I cannot fix it.  BTW I was using Firefox.
  • June 29 2009 - Meridian
  • 0

takiefer -

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are currently experiencing a technical issue - when you edit the location, it bounces off - and we are already working on it. We do not, however, have a specific time frame as to when this will be fixed.

As a work-around, place the icon about 1-2 inches West or North West from the actual location on the map. If done right, the icon would bounce on top of your home.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hi takiefer -

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. This is actually a known issue. If you want, I'll edit the home location for you. Simply provide specific descriptions of your home based on the map.