Profile picture for Sandy129

How do I buy a forclosure condo? Is there a particular contact?

February 04 2009 - Tamarac

Roberto-Love your wife's hairdo

February 26 2009
I can help call me.

February 05 2009
Roberto,

You sound like a little girl!

February 05 2009

Hi Sandy,

Lot's of people ask about buying foreclosures.  Many specifically ask about buying directly from the bank-a fair question.  As a Realtor I have tried contacting banks directly to inquire about specific properties and they told me to watch out on the MLS for when they list it.  So if you have your eye on a particular property, enlist the services of a Realtor who can keep an eye out for when this property or a similar property becomes available.  Remember the seller pays the RE commissions out of their sales proceeds.  Hope this helps.

February 05 2009
Now I am receiving threatening phone calls from his miami phone number. Zillow please delete his account, I have saved the messages, and will be filing a police report tomorrow.

February 04 2009
you just used the same email address to CC me your complaint to zillow that you sent the previous message I quoted you below from! very clever!

February 04 2009

Mr. Roberto,

So now you're lying on me saying I sent you nasty emails?  I don't even know you.  Besides you're over 1000 miles away for me to be concerned as much about you as you are about me.  Don't you have anything better to do?  You talk about your success but hasn't success taught you to use your time wisely?  This is my last time responding.  I'll let Zillow handle this.

Good night.

February 04 2009
"Why don;t you get you some business and stay out of mine.  Do you see me all up in your ass.

You have something to say to me say it direct"-

Thank you for the email Miami's Best! I can truly see your class and acumen shining through!

February 04 2009
good grief, more begging for clients! pathetic!!!

February 04 2009
Hello Sandy,

If open to the idea of working with a licensed professional Realtor I would love to assist you with the purchase of a foreclosed condo.  You can either contact me via email or telephone through my profile page and I will send you over a list of foreclosed condos that fit your criteria.  Also I'm a HUD registered agent that can assist with the purchase of a HUD property as well which there are so many advantages to.  For starters, the FHA $100 down payment program.

February 04 2009
Hi Sandy
There are many Realtors on this site who will be happy to assist you in the purchase of a foreclosure property, myself included.  We can show you listings in the area you prefer and help you make sure that the foreclosure is well priced - remember the banks need to make as much money as they can on the sale of the property so they can make up for the losses they have incurred.  What I'm trying to say is that buying a foreclosure doesn't necessarily mean you're buying a 'deal'.  Also, most banks will require you to purchase the property As-Is and they are not necessarily required to disclose what problems the property has, whereas a homeowner will complete a disclosure of past issues such as roof leaks and termites, etc.

Please do yourself a favor and consult a Realtor with experience in Foreclosures.  Our services to you, the Buyer, are free in Florida!

February 04 2009