Profile picture for delfmast

How do I cancel my Florida Search, or change it to only 25 acres plus land and house?

I benefit greatly from my auto searches, but am unable to cancel my FL search, or modify its search factors.  Note: My Zillow stock is still down substantially, due I believe, to Zillow refusing to ban fraudulent listings, that evade my search criteria, and steal your time and mine, looking at condos listed with 90 acres, to evade my clear search criteria.
  • February 10 2012 - Alexandria

Best Answer

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
To cancel your searches, go to your "MY ZILLOW' and then look on the left side of the page for SUBSCRIPTIONS. Click there and you will be able to edit or delete your items.

I agree the way condos are listed as having acreage wastes time and is irritating to say the least.

Hope that helps, good luck with your efforts and stocks!

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton

I meant to add, when you create a new search, put 1,089,000 in the minimum lot size to get places that are 25 acres or more. You will of course want to also put in your minimum house requirements. Also, be sure to unclick or deselect the boxes for condo/apartment and multifamily.

One thing I would suggest, unless you NEED a minimum of 25 acres, you might search for 20 acres or 871,200, simply because (in OK at least) acreage is more often divided into 20 acre lots than 25 acre lots. I am just concerned that you will exclude many, many more properties.