How do I cancel my Zillow account

• October 23 2009 - Pickerington
  • 0

Profile picture for myobgd
I'm glad Jay is fine with your answer. But since this is the way I am forced to communicate with y'all I think it's fair game for me to say that I am not "fine" with your answer . . .

You continue to provide little bits of your answer  . . ."there is no need to cancel" . . my only point is why do I even have to ask and go through 3 days of this silly tag game to get your smart aleck attitude.

Communities are a fine thing. Your rationalization could easily be provided by an FAQ or something. So really you have all these hollow accounts where people have canceled because they don't log in anymore . . which number do you provide to your advertisers?

Delete my account please.

Hi Myobdgd,

I was answering Jay's question. He was the original poster. And, from his response, he was fine with my answer.

This is a site where a user can choose to use their account or not. For the typical consumer, simply not logging into the site is "cancelling" the account. There really is no "Need" to cancel anything. There is nothing they are paying for on this site, so logging in, simply allows them to edit facts on a home they have claimed and/or log the number of contributions.

For a realtor, they may not want to be titled, "Agent" on here anymore which is a different situation.

Because this site is a community, a lot of the time our users answer each other's questions.

Did you want me to delete your account?

Profile picture for myobgd
Gosh you folks are smarmy and frustrating . . . where does it say "contact us" on this site? No where. How do I do this?  . .and why do I have to wait 24 hours for an answer I can't use?

I think wanting to know the reason for canceling is reasonable but how about providing an answer to the question first . .  and then asking your question. Geez, making people go through you just to cancel an account is kind of arrogant.

And doesn't me writing here qualify as "contacting you"?

I'm stymied.

Myobgd,
I only see one question:
Q) "...how does one cancel their Zillow acount?"

A) They do so by contacting us.

Before I deleted it, I wanted to know if the reason for wanting to cancel was because of a poor experience on Zillow. We are always trying to make the site better for our users.

Profile picture for myobgd
Here's a couple of things you could fix.

1) If, Rachel, you are actually an employee of Zillow, how about answering a straightforward question with a straightforward answer. I don't trust people who don't answer my questions directly.

2) Allow people answers negatively also . .

So, again, how does one cancel their Zillow acount?

No, just not in the RE business anymore and would like to bring the page down