How do I cancel my listing on Zillow?

• April 28 2012 - Town of Beloit
  • 0

Zillow user names can be used on any computer.  Sign out of one account and sign into the account used to establish the listing.

As there is no listing under the user name you are using to post the message, it is hard to help you trouble shoot.   To cancel the listing, you will have to sign in with the  Zillow user name used to set up the listing, go to "My ZIllow" ---> Listings ---> status ----> cancel

this is for sale by owner Susan Weston 310-3450854 I am the owner I used F Fred's computer to list this .My computer is notworking. And then I was told by my Lender that if you are trying to refinance you cant have it listed anywhere . So I decided to take it out . Kindly take it out for me. Susan Weston  Please call me for confirmation. Please do not e-mail me since again my computer is not working. Respectfully Susan Weston.

I listed it as for sale by owner. Susan Weston Owner 310-709-8131or callmy friend fred @310-709-8131

Is your listing on Zillow from an agent, or do you have your home for sale on another FSBO site?