How do I change a house to no longer for sale when it is not on my listings?

The property is 191 Lost Creek Dr. Folsom CA. My information is on the house as the ccontact.  The owner of the home wishes to not sell the house. I need to remove the hhome from zillow as for sale but the home is not in my listings???
  • August 01 2011 - US
  • 0Yes

  • Report a Problem

    Please enter a valid email address.

    Content flagged

    We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.

    We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.

Be a Good Neighbor. Be respectful and on-topic. No spam or self-promotion! See our Good Neighbor Policy.