How do I change inaccurate information on Zillow about my home?

The information shown about my home is incorrect.  It shows the wrong school district and it show that my home sole in 2007.  It did not sell in 2007.  The lender sold the mortgage in 2007, but the amount of the mortgage is inaccurate.  How do I correct inaccuracies on the Zillow site?
  • August 10 2012 - Greenwood
  • 0

You can claim your home and then edit the home facts including school district (please see FAQs for instructions).

With the erroneous sales information, open the home details page, scroll down to the price history table and click on the flag on the right end of the row of incorrect numbers.   Zillow will confirm with county records and edit appropriately.