Profile picture for annie73

How do I change incorrect information posted on Zillow that my house sold in 2012?

I built and purchased the home on 1999 for $146,032. When I married in 2012, I added my husband to the deed. Zillow then posted that my home "sold in 2012 (13 years after it was built) for the original price of $146,032". I am furious, as when we go to sell our home, it appears that the value has increased O!!! How do I get this major error corrected?
  • March 23 2014 - Robeson
  • 0

Here's a link to Zillow's instructions on reporting erroneous sales entries.    You may wish to check some other websites to see if they show the same error (e.g. Trulia and several others).   If that is the case, the error likely came from your county records office.