Profile picture for 949NEIL

How do I change my home's status to NOT for sale?

The only options seem to be Active and Pending.  I've taken it off the market.
  • February 12 2010 - Victorian Village
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi 949Neil -

Your home was posted through an automated feed so I have to take it down to show it no longer active.

You can use the small "flag" icon in the same box as your (or the last agent's) contact information. Click on that, fill in the details and then Zillow will be able to help you take down the for sale posting.

Go ahead and change it to pending, and then at least it won't show up any more.  Let me know if you have any further questions.