Profile picture for HarveyPill

How do I change my home listing from Ann Arbor Township to Ann Arbor Metropolitan

When Zillow sends me an email with info about my home, it presents it as if my home were in Ann Arbor Township. It's not. It's in Metropolitan Ann Arbor. Also, when I "Enter a location" below, the website changes my entry to Ann Arbor Township, MI. I've tried Ann Arbor, MI, City of Ann Arbor, MI and Metropolitan Ann Arbor, MI. Regardless, it shows as Ann Arbor Township. What's up?

September 15 2011 - Ann Arbor

Profile picture for HarveyPill
I wonder what fact checking sources you've used. I've seen that googlemaps.com is incorrect in the same way sometimes, calling my address Ann Arbor Township rather than Ann Arbor or City of Ann Arbor. This is not correct. This house at 1234 Prospect 48104 is in the City of Ann Arbor. Ann Arbor Township borders the City of Ann Arbor's north side. My address is in the center of the City of Ann Arbor. Attached is an image showing the accurate map sent to me by Ann Arbor Township, showing my property is not in Ann Arbor Township, but in the City of Ann Arbor.

Profile picture for Neil R
Hi HarveyPill -

Are you referring to this property? If not, can you give the correct one?

I verified the address of this property and we have the correct one.

Neil