Profile picture for Mark Yo

How do I change my location?

I keep getting updates everyday for homes in Frankfort Illinois, but I live near Morris Illinois and want listings in my area sent to my email.  I want to remove Frankfort from my updates.  How do I do that?

Sincerely,

Mark
  • March 27 2012 - Minooka

Profile picture for Mark Yo
Great!!  Thank you for your help.  Have a great week!  :)

Profile picture for Matthew Z LS
Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting. It looks like you've subscribed to a few Advice discussions. You can opt out of those subscriptions through the Subscriptions section of your profile. Please sign in to Zillow and click the Subscriptions option on the left menu bar. You can then delete the subscriptions you want to opt out of.

We encourage you to try the Saved Searches feature. You can save searches to your Zillow profile and even access them on your mobile device. You can edit your filter settings to search a specified area for the properties you're interested in. Once you have a search you want to save you can save it to your Zillow account and then receive notifications when there are new homes that meet your criteria.

Thanks for using Zillow!

Matthew