How do I change the price and picture of an existing listing for sale by owner?

• April 27 2013 - Zeeland Township
  • 0

As you don't appear to have a FSBO showing under this posting name,  there are a number of possibilities:

1.  If you used a different sign in name, sign in to Zillow with the other sign in name.

2.  If you posted your home as a FSBO using a different site (which feeds  to Zillow), do all the editing on the other site and it will update on Zillow when the two sites update (usually within 24 to 48 )    As you mentioned ForSaleByOwner.com, this is likely the issue.  their feed has claimed the listing on Zillow so all edits have to be done on their site.   

Can I get help with changing my photo and price?  It seems like no one will help.  We could be loosing potential buyers!!!!!

No that only shows me ways to edit my email and password.  I also followed the sign in instructions by typing address in search bar and then clicking on More.  It only gives me options as if I was a buyer wanting to save searched options.
I NEED to get this information changed TODAY!  I believe we are loosing potential buyers by having the price incorrect and outdated photo.
This is unbelievable that this has to be this difficult to change a simple thing!  Does it matter that it was a link from ForSaleByOwner.com?  Are they "acting" as the seller and is that why I can't log on and edit my own information?

Log into your account and go to settings. Make sure you have claimed the listing as your own so that you can edit it.