How do I change your listing to show 1180 North Sherman instead of South Sherman?

April 05 2012 - Platt Park

If the photo is wrong the only way I know to fix it is by claiming your hosue and uploading your own front photo. I had to do that with my last house when the street view was shifted, but it was easy to do.

If it's the address that is incorrect on the page with the correct home facts, then Zillow has to submit a "fix ticket" to get the address changed. You can send them an email with the property infor by clicking the "edit" link under the main house photo to "report problem with listing".