Profile picture for heather_hilfer

How do I choose and change comps?

• June 22 2011 - Hibbing

Here is Zillow's FAQ on the subject.

Profile picture for heather_hilfer
I understand what a comp is and how to find them. My question is how to choose comps on the zillow site? If comps have been choosen for me, how can I change them on the site?

Profile picture for Brett And Jen
Know the inventory! If you go out and preview every listing in your farm area, it will be easy for you to pick comps and determine a price.

per Zillow...

I see that the "My Estimate" tool is now gone. Is that change related to the Zestimate improvements?

We are doing some work to improve the "My Estimate" tool and hope to have it back up soon. In the meantime, homeowners can and should continue to update their home facts. Some home facts can directly affect the home's Zestimate.