Profile picture for professorM

How do I claim a house?

My home is listed at the lowest value on the block but was appraised at 185,000 with a downgrade of 1/2 of its value since 2009. How do I claim it?

I have central air, new electrical, new roof and new appliances while townhouses next to me are listed higher and have not been updated in 15 years but you have them listed at an extremely higher valuation? We have the same amount of land at 7430, 7424, 7426 and 7428 Harrison, Forest Park, Il. ?

Excuse me the neighbor at 7424 Harrison put storm windows over 30 year old windows but the only new appliance has been a water heater in 15 years, after the last one rusted out!

My neighbor also has a remodeled house at 7426 Harrison, Forest Park, Il. We are the only two home owners that have listed our property in the last 2 years and both are remodeled but have the lowest values, what gives?

How do I claim my house?

Marcia Wert

• January 06 2012 - Forest Park
  • 0

Profile picture for JohnWilt
On the home details page, please follow the steps below to claim your listing:

1. Navigate to the property page. This is the one that has photos, a home description, charts and data, a Zestimate, etc.

2. Click EDIT under the home description.

3. Click "Claim this listing".

Make sure your listing has the correct number of beds, baths and improvements too.  Good Luck -John