Profile picture for gbcarnahan

How do I claim my home? How do I also get listed on Yahoo Real Estate? How do I feature my Home?

My home is not popping up in a search for LIncoln homes.  What do I need to do to get it to pop up in the search?
Also, I would like to claim my home so I can also be listed on Yahoo Real Estate. How do I do this. 
I own property 5950 Huntington Ave Lincoln, NE 68507 
How much does it cost to become a featured home?
I would also like the front of our house as the main picture that pulls up. How do I do that.
Thank You,
Barbara Carnahan

July 20 2012 - University Place

Profile picture for gbcarnahan
I also do not see where to "claim" or "manage" the property?  There is nothing under pictures that says that. 

Thank you!

Profile picture for gbcarnahan
Thank you for your quick reply.  Yes, you are right--it does appear when you type in the address.  But if you search for properties in LIncoln, NE in between 70,000-90,000 it does not appear.  Do you know how to get it to pull up in a search?
Thank You so much,
Barbara

Actually, I just typed in your property address in my (google) search and your home did display on zillow (with living area as main photo). 
To manage your listing: 
- you'll need to establish an account with zillow & log in
- then type in your property address to locate & below the photos "claim" the listing - this will enable you to manage the property information
- click on edit (below the photo & description area) and you can then manage the photos for the property.  Just "drag" the photos where you want them
- by the way, when I typed your property address in my search (google), it also displayed through realestate.yahoo ... so you're already in place on that site
- I'm sure zillow will assist you with featuring your home...you'll need to contact them.
Best of luck with the sale of your home!
Denice Ulm, Associate Broker
MIKE HILL Real Estate
Valdosta, GA