Profile picture for karengenet

How do I claim my home

• March 29 2014 - Mountain Center
  • 1

I think she was referring to how to claim her home on Zillow so that she could edit facts.  How to straight from Zillow:

How do I claim my home to edit the information? Once you sign in and register, simply type in your address in the search field, click on your address on the map and choose "Correct home facts." Or, click on the "More" tab, then "Claim this home." You will go through an easy process where you can claim your home by name verification or by providing your name and phone number. Once you claim your home, you can modify the home facts by clicking "Edit" on the menu bar.

If your referring to Income Taxes...and want to "Claim" the interest and property taxes. This isn't the proper forum. The correct answer would be to consult your tax advisor.