Profile picture for trumps123

How do I combine Zillow Home ID's?

I have a triplex I own, which is on a corner lot and has two addresses since one unit faces one street and the other two units face the other street. It is one building with one APN. I noticed there's several Zillow Home id's for this property. The main one is:82783700
The others are:
2136172894, 2135897406, 2135936677, 2126164765.
The address for this triplex are: 3303 E. Grant Avenue, Fresno, CA. 93702
3305 E. Grant Avenue, Fresno, CA. 93702
416 N 3rd Street, Fresno, CA. 93702

April 14 - US

Zillow usually doesn't delete the one with the county records one, which is the one with 8 digits beginning with 828.  The 10 digit ZPID's are usually created by a listing, and are often redundant.  The listing should be copied over to 82860006 before the deletion of the other two.

Use the "report a problem" under the more pull down tab on the home details page to indicate the need for deletion.
http://www.zillow.com/zestimate/#faq-18

June 10
Profile picture for trumps123
Thank you Ronald,

I have one other property that is having similar issues. It's a duplex, also on a corner lot. It has two address, but one apn number. The main home id on Zillow is: 2131909638
The other home ids are: 2131199046  and  82860006

thank you,
Mike Travis
206-501-0550 

June 09
Profile picture for Ronald N
Hi trumps123 -

I apologize but we don't merge listings. As for the duplicate records of your property, I have sent it for deletion from our database. Please allow 48 hours for the system to update.

Ronald N
Zillow Customer Care

May 06