Profile picture for p3b
  • p3b

How do I contact Zillow regarding an error on Zillow about my house? Address is listed at 2 values.

My property is in two different tax zones and my house has two different Zestimate (one in each tax zone).  Each of the two Zestimates for my house is noticeable less than the neighboring homes that only have one Zestimate (because they do not have a tax zone line passing thru their property).
  • July 11 2012 - Gretna
  • 0

Profile picture for p3b
  • p3b
Thanks for the reply and advice.

Profile picture for blank screen EXILED
If your property is split between tax zones, there is nothing you can do about it.  The database structure does not support having more than one tax parcel for the same housing unit.

The best you can do is put your own estimate in the space provided, and cross reference the two properties in the description.  Some people also put all the lot sqqft on the home details page that has the house.

Zillow doesn't estimate empty land, so there may also be other discrepancies that you can correct when you claim the home(s).