Profile picture for Lyndsey512

How do I contact this seller?

This home appears to be something that we are interested in, but there are no inside the home pictures and there is no way to contact the person who posted this home. Any advice?
  • Question refers to 32 Loop Rd, Topsham, ME 04086
  • 0

Sticky situation as my ex-wife and children still reside in the home and as such I will not force them to move until she is ready.  Also I put the price as listed to draw interest by have not have an appraisal done yet to get current MV.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and my direct number is 207-208-0475.  Thank you for your interest and can certainly answer any of your questions.  Have a great day.  Also my direct email is roger.caruthers@isp.com.