How do I correct double listing of my home value?

My address is listed on Zillow twice, but with two different zestimates.
Which estimate is correct and how do I get the listing of my home value corrected?
  • July 19 2012 - Staten Island
  • 0

I flagged the duplicate. Thank you.

Profile picture for emtjweber
Hopefully it's the higher number that stays, because my experience with Zestimates is that in certain areas they are off and usually low... I'd call Zillow directly and speak to a customer rep, while sitting at the computer, they should be able to guide you thru the process and fix the issue.

• Ice L.Zillow
user6713373 -

If the Zillow Property Id (ZPID) starts with number 21 and followed by 8 or more digits, you have found a duplicate of your property. Duplicates happens when we are unable to match a property or when a user accidentally creates a property not knowing that the property already exists in our database.

You can send us the duplicate and we will delete them from our database which could take a few days until completely removed.

To flag the duplicate, please look for the Edit tool and choose Report problem with home and indicate that the home is a Duplicate.

Ice