How do I correct misinformation on your site?

I live at 5480 Penway Drive, Orlando, FL.  According to your site, it was sold on 10/3/2011 for about $311,000.  This is completely wrong.  We bought the house as new construction in 2006 for about $455,000. The Orange County, FL property appraiser's website has the correct information.  Please let me know how I can correct the information. Thank you.
  • June 15 2013 - Baldwin Park

Hi -
I don't know if you have been able to get the correct information noted on your site.  If you have not, then contact me and I will give you the telephone # of my account manager that I deal directly with at zillow.

Here's a link to Zillow's instructions on reporting incorrect transaction history such as you describe.  They'll confirm the incorrect entry with the county appraiser's office and correct as appropriate.