Profile picture for llanesv

How do I correct multiple listings for my address?

There are 3 properties listed for my address - one of which is my neighbor's home.  And there are two listings for my address.  This is confusing for me so I know it has to be confusing for someone researching my home and its value.  How do I correct?
  • June 02 - Enterprise

Profile picture for blue screen exile
So, you are asking for Zillow staff to move the icon for your neighbor's property on the map over, to the neighbor's property, rather than on the wrong side of the property line?

(Geocoding is still not an "exact" process; if someone claims the home details page they can move the icon; but one should not be claiming their neighbor's details page to move the icon for their property; thus it is appropriate to ask Zillow staff to move it over).
  • June 02

Profile picture for Jadeelaine P
Hi llanesv,

I found 2 properties that have the same address.

1. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2026-Bellwood-Rd-Enterprise-AL-36330/109378525_zpid/  
(This one is from the County)

2. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2026-Bellwood-Rd-Enterprise-AL-36330/2143958122_zpid/
(This is the duplicate)

Now, since we were able to identify the duplicate property, I can send a removal request. However, you said that there are 3 properties showing, can you send me the link of the 3rd property?

Jadeelaine P.

• June 02