Profile picture for watchung201

How do I correct the address for my rental listing?

Could someone tell me how to correct the address in the listing? I looked everywhere in the listing and can not correct it. Almost all information can be edited, except the address. Thank you very much.
  • November 09 2013 - US
  • 0

Best Answer

You are right, the addressed can't be edited by the owner, only Zillow. They have instructions here.

Profile picture for watchung201
Thank you so much for your reply. I spent an hour and can not find it. Very frustrated. Thank you for letting me know. I have contacted Zillow. But they will come to work on Monday. So I will wait for Monday. Thanks again.