How do I correct your listing?

The listing on my property is incorrect and doesn't reflect a 350 square foot addition to the living space, including a bathroom. How do I correct this?
  • August 25 2012 - Bear Valley Springs
  • 0

I'm glad you found it and got it to work.

Thanks all for your help. It took a bit to find the "Edit" menu but I was able finally to find it and to make corrections. You guys are great.

If your property is not listed by an agent, you can claim it on Zillow and edit the square footage/number of bathrooms etc.

Here's a link to the FAQs so you can have access to the instructions.

You should be able to edit the listing and claim the property as yours. Then you can make changes to the property listing details.

Hi Cheryl,
There is no listing agent but the address is 30100 Knight Court, Tehachapi.
Zillow lists the property as 1967 sq ft, when it's actually 2317 sq ft.

Profile picture for Cheryl Gober
I don't personally have any listings in Tehachapi. I am located in California City. If you send me the address of the property, I will contact the agent.