Profile picture for thepiffs

How do I de-list my rental house?

• March 12 2012 - Erie
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Jim -

I have removed the posting in Zillow. It seems that the property is claimed under a different account. You can dispute the current claim by going to the home details page, hover over "Edit" and click "Report problem with home". You can then choose "Incorrect owner claim" from the Problem drop down menu to provide information to prove that you are the rightful owner.

Neil

Profile picture for thepiffs
Hi Neil, the address is 2094 meadow sweet lane, erie, co 80516.  I went to the "Listing provided by" box and there was only Report a problem.  Should I click on Property not for rent?

Jim

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi thepiffs -

You currently don't have a rental listing set up under your account. If this was set up through feed, you would need to make the changes from the listing website. You can check the listing website by going to the home details page then scroll down to the "Listing provided by" box. You can also send me the property address in question to check.

Neil