How do I delete a listing?

• August 19 2012 - Lawrence
  • 0

Profile picture for thomasrose1
Whatever you do, I hope you didn't create a duplicate for the same property. It'll be there forever. Now I have two listings for the same property. Excercising my rights as the owner, I moved it's position to a swamp about six miles away. Hopefully, it'll sink and never be heard from again. The one problem with popular web sites is that they get lazy about responding to valid complaints

• Ice L.Zillow
thomasrose1 -

I will submit the duplicate record of your home for deletion.

Sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you.

Ice

• Ice L.Zillow
user7693111 -

If you can provide me the address of the property, I can check how you can remove the posting.

Hope to hear from you.

Ice