Profile picture for vanntkh

How do I delete a wrong price entered in the listing?

I enter the price wrong the first time and then corrected it.  Now it shows as if I increased the listed price.  How do I delete the wrong price so it doesn't show?
  • July 29 2011 - Houston
  • 0

Zillow is a bit more caring that some posters think, they will actually fix typos.   I flagged your post so they can investigate, although it may take time

I am sorry but the price history will remain on Zillow, that's a risk you take when you post a listing on Zillow .  It can't be removed.  You can put a note in your description that the price was not increased.

Naima

Hi! Assuming your an agent, you will need to go to the MLS agent "tool" bar and fix it from there in Florida. The price should not show up on  customers synopsis anywhere here. If you can't fix it. Try Withdrawing it from the MLS and relisting it in about a week. Ask you MLS folks, they will have the best way to fix it.