How do I delete my account?

How do i delete my account. The "help" button only allows me to ask questions via this forum. Worst customer service ever! had the same problem with Trulia! Anyway, I guess I'll ask you guys if anyone knows how.
  • August 03 2011 - Brentwood
  • 0

Stupid and borderline harassment. I have requested to have my account  deleted and no one will reply. I think I will have to pursue legal means to remove myself completely from Zillow.

To Wetdawgs,

To answer your question from your advice flag " I thought Zillow would delete former agent profiles? Has the policy changed?"

No the policy has not change.  To my answer (from below)

"Unfortunately, you can't delete your Zillow profile"

The correct answer is:

At Zillow we can disable a profile

I appreciate your feed back and I hope this answers your advice flag question. 

Hooray! Problem solved.

It appears that the account has been deleted.  Good job Zillow.

Hello. You can edit a lot of things, but Zillow is the one who would have to delete your profile. In the meantime, you can edit out all information so that you do not show up as working for your old company at all. You can also change your screenname.

I know it's none of my business, but I'm curious. Is there a reason why you want to delete your account altogether instead of just stripping out the information and leaving it dormant for now? You can also ask Zillow to remove your agent tag if you are not working as an agent right now so that might be another option too.

So you are telling me that you guys are going to keep my profile up that states that I am still working at Benchmark Realty, when I don't even live in that state any more? You would rather mislead your customers than let me delete my account? I, evidently, unlike Zillow, do not want to mislead anyone into thinking that I am still a Realtor®. 

Hello Eatonm,

Unfortunately, you can't delete your Zillow profile.  You can keep a small amount of information if you like.  Please check out this link for more details.