How do I delete my profile?

December 14 2011 - US

I can remove your profile if that is what you would like. I am available to help with any specific issue like @sunnyview said. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with, if not just confirm that you would like your account removed and I will do so.

Melissa

You've been on Zillow for a long time, but if you want to go then Zillow can help you delete your account. If you are having a specific issue, then maybe someone could help take a look and resolve if you wanted to stay. Do you really want to go forever?