Profile picture for tculler9

How do I delete one house of a double?

I have a double that has separate addresses 14964-66.  Someone posted the addresses as 2 separate houses, maybe to rent???  I have claimed the house as an owner but can't figure out how to delete it.  The second address doesn't show on the county records.  I don't want the value of that to bring other houses down on the street.
  • September 25 2012 - Lakewood
  • 0

Profile picture for CjTriv
It could be a scam.  I have heard of people posting houses "to rent" and get people to send them security deposits.  I would "flag" the post that you saw and report them.  Hopefully it will help.